[ST] Contacts list

Seeing as how my bike recently shit the bed so to speak (although it is
being lovingly brought back to life as I write this) I would be happy to
help in compiling a list of contacts.  Not thought it all through but
given the issue we have with security on the web I agree we have to have
an offline list for now.  I was thinking that maybe I (and a couple
others maybe to account for when I am out of contact) can compile a
spreadsheet or something - arranged by state, of all people on this list
who are willing to help a fellow ST'er if they have problems.

Again, not sure of the details on what information will be collected but
we can figure that out at a later date.

Just putting that out there and sticking my hand up volunteering.

Cheers,

Kevin