[ST] Bob

Message: 10
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 19:30:47 -0700
From: "Bob Nixon" <bigrex@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [ST] Back in the saddle + new Sprint impressions?
To: <st-triumphnet.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

1) Some know me here, others do not. My name is Bob Nixon from Chandler
Arizona (southeastern Phoenix suburb) and I've been mostly lurking since
my
deer collision, last June 13th.

Bob - you don't know me but I do feel that I know you..

Welcome back - you are TRULY an inspiration to me (and most if not all
on the list I would suggest).  Great to see you back doing what you love
doing.  I hope I have the same tenacity and grit you have shown to get
back in the saddle should something unfortunate happen to me as it did
to you.

Ride safe.

Cheers,

Kevin