[ST] Bob back in saddle

At 10:39 PM 5/3/2005 - st-triumphnet.com-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx offered:
Anyway Two weeks ago, I rode my 01 Sprint
for the 1st time since last June. I logged maybe 200 miles that 1st week,
skipped a week and last Sunday I did the local twistie ride again, (see
photo link) so I guess you can say I'm back again.

Ye kept me posted on your updates and I relayed them here. Really glad to see you conquered the really big dragon..getting back on the bike. Many never do, that have been what you've been through. You one tough hombre dude..Congratulations!

Ken T. from Ca.

It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object to realize that you are in a
hurry.
- --Ralph's Observation

95' Trident, 96' Virago 11, 99' Triumph Sprint ST, 02' Bonneville
http://www.labiker.com/members/index.php?cc63d31418542