[ST] Former bikes, 3 mountains route

My mom was an emergency room nurse, but Dad overruled her on the bike thing.
I guess after the fourth daughter was born (me), he got tired of waiting and
taught us to ride.  Thanks, Dad.  The first three of these were really his
bikes, but I stole, er, rode them more than anyone.

75' Yamaha 175 enduro
82' Honda Ascot 500
82' Yamaha Seca 400
83' Suzuki GR650 Tempter (oooo, tempting!)
95' Yamaha YZF600  (almost 100,000 miles on this one)
02' Triumph Sprint ST
88' Yamaha YSR50 (for racin')

I didn't try your moss-covered goatpaths yesterday, Rick, but a friend and I
rode 224/46 to Detroit and 42 back up to Mt. Hood.  46 was a little mossy in
places.   It was a wonderful ride, except for the beesting I got under my
right eye.  I iced it a lot last night, but it still swelled up, and now I
look like the old man clocked me a good one.  pfft.

Nancy in Portland
02' Triumph Sprint ST