To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 4:25 PM
Subject: Re: [ST] for Dunc - Birthday wishes....

Dunc,

I got you beat by a few days! My big 5 - 0 is May 29. Now we really have to get together. I'll even buy you a good Single Malt. I was planning on a big party but then plans changed, so it's Madrid now and the southern coast of Spain. We'll meet up with a crazy R1 rider friend of mine. GO ROSSI !!!!!!!!!!!!!! in Shanghai

Zoltan

God, you're old !!! :--)

Seriously though, probably a stupid question, but do you really know Rossi??? Or are you just going to see him race?

eL Donut jinete en la tormenta

STeve Duncan
'00-Sprint-ST
'96-DR350S