Re: [ST] Previous bikes

On May 5, 2005, at 8:36 AM, Adrian Mansell wrote:

I must be a lucky guy. Both my ex-wife and my current partner got into bikes after meeting me, both quickly bought their own bikes and both love going for a blast.

My wife got her first ride on a motorcycle in the safety of her mother's womb. So riding has never been an issue in our household. I'd love it if she rode with me on her own bike, but after watching her try to learn, I decided she fell into the category of people who make better passengers than riders. Fast reaction time is not one of her strong points.

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles
'99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
'01 KLR650 - for exploring the North Coast backroads
'97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
'79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned