RE: [ST] Scooter Fan

>From: Mike Patzius
>I helped out at the Suzuki Rock and Roll Marathon one year and drove a
>reporter around on the Burgman 650.  I rode that thing for a week.  I put
>about 300 miles on it and it was fun. the only sketchy part was at
>115 mph you go the high speed wobble.

The Yamaha T-max (500cc, not available in US) has very sport suspension.
In fact it has an extension rear shock, Buell style. And it's sprung
much sportier than the Sprint ST. The T-max wouldn't wobble at all, not
even at its 180 kmh / 112 mph max, not even with filled topbox. They
race the T-max against the Burgman 650 and Nexus 500 in France:
www.labocachica.com/tour_moto/ . The original racing pics seem to
be offline now...

Emile
www.piloot.com