[ST] Re: Back in the saddle again

Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 22:11:15 -0500
From: "STeve Duncan" <xhippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [ST] Back in the saddle + new Sprint impressions?
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bob,

I don't have words here. I just lost a dear friend on another list to a
freak accident and you, my friend give me hope beyond what I can express.
You have always been in my thoughts and prayers and it is wonderful to hear
from ya again and see you are back at it.

Hang in there and give us all the updates.  I would be honored to get out
and ride with you.  You are an inspiration.  Godspeed, my friend.

eL Donut
jinete en la tormenta

STeve Duncan
'00-Sprint-ST
'96-DR350S

Thanks so much to Steve and the out pouring of positive messages on the ST list. Many of you know how motorcycles can get in one's blood and I would not have been able to live with myself lest I jumped the hurdle of riding again. That said, I think my Track days are behind my now. Just good ole' sport touring with lots of twisties and a deer whistle for the high country -:)