Re: [ST] Off the ST...

Hey Marc,

Theres a chap on our little island that runs a business importing various
motorcycle bits and for a while he had a 2001 ST as a "display" bike. (Painted it
metallic silver, underseat Scorpion exhaust, Sargent seat etc etc). If memory
serves me correctly, he has had back trouble and has a couple of vertibrae
fused in the top of his spine. He has no choice but to sit bolt upright when
riding, so he put a set of 'bar risers on the ST and that solved the problem for
him.

All the best wishes and support in the world to you.

Hope this helps you keep Vixen a little longer.

Brett
Sydney.
'99 ST