Re: [ST] Shocks

I guess I was referring to the high-end shocks like
fox, ohlins, Elka, Penske.  Hagan seems to be a
lower-end product in design and materials from what
I've read, but of course better thank stock.  I'm sure
if you pulled a blind test on me I wouldn't be able to
tell the difference perhaps, but my comments were from
a respected suspension tuner for all the racers and
those were his comments referencing all the high-end
stuff.  Still the Hagons I road on a friend VX800 felt
fine for me.

Bryce