Re: [ST] Clutch Life?/cable maint. tips

Hope this doesn't jinx me, but I still have the original cables on my RS (00) with 61,000 miles and have only done maintenance on them twice. WD40'd the crap out of them literally and all has been fine. Guess I better go and buy new ones now that I said that.

TimE

Well, ya weren't jinxed until you made this post   :-)

Now go buy a spare clutch and throttle cable for your upcoming ride. I don't wanna have to come get you. But I will, if need be :-)

I gave you my cell # offlist, didn't I?

eL Donut
jinete en la tormenta

STeve Duncan