Re: [ST] Shocks

Judging from what that website has to say I'd call it 2 way adjustable.
Compression and rebound are linked, somehow, by one adjuster.  Thats how it
reads, atleast.  I don't know if I like that.  And it looks like they upped
the cost of the remote preload adjuster since you looked.  It said that's a
$160 add on.

Still, it's probably easier rebuilt that a stocker, and it should be better.
Let us know how it goes if you decide to jump for one.  Always interested in
the new and different.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
<<
Then it's a Hagon shock from