[ST] Re: 2002 ST HEADLIGHT BULKS - IN AUSTRALIA

G'day all from Harry in OZ.
Noticed on the w/end my left H/L bulb has blown on low beam. I was
never happy with the amount of light from the OEM bulks, now that I
have to replace one, I may as well do both. There was previous mail on
this topic but can I ask again for recommendations - also, for any OZ
players on this list, the local availabale best H/L solution.  I am
looking for good light, but more important, longevity of the bulks.
Cheers / Harry - T/Red ST 02

Bike history. ( short version )
Early 1970 - BSA 250 ( ex war model )
Mid 1970  2 of Susuki 550 GT & Susuki 250 GT road bike
Later 1970's Susuki 250 PE dirt/road bike
Early 1980's restored showroom condition a 1949 AJS 500 G80 rigid frame
Mid 80's Got married, little kids / boats - no bikes
Early 90's Yamaha DT 250 dirt / road bike & Yamaha YZ 250 dirt bike
94 - 2002  BMW K100 RS
2002 - now - Sprint ST.
Had too many cars at the same time as the bikes to remember, mostly
supplied by the companies I worked with.
Current car, 2000 year model BMW 528i

http://au.movies.yahoo.com