Re: [ST] Re: 2002 ST HEADLIGHT BULKS - IN AUSTRALIA

I've tried a variety of options in the quest for improved lighting.

Philips VisionPlus bulbs: A definite improvement over stock.
PIAA Super Plasma GT: Slightly brighter than the Philips. Grossly over priced.
Ring 80/100w H4: Now we're talking!! Loads of light, cheaper than the Philips and lasted over 10K miles in my last ST.
They were still going strong when I sold the bike and had done no damage to the wiring.
You do have to align the lamps very carefully to avoid inconveniencing other road users though.

Howlin'