[ST] Mad Max

I may have to run up there and have a talk with our "Mad Max" friend.  (I
say mad max because this guy looks exactly like the fellow that flew the
gyro-copter in Road Warrior or Beyond Thunderdome, remember him?)

Yeap, we were giving him the same description.

  Bruce Spence played two similar characters in The Road Warrior and Beyond Thunderdome.  In The Road Warrior his
  character had no name but was called 'Gyro Captain' in the credits.

Jack Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"
Que Lastima