Re: [ST] Re: 2002 ST HEADLIGHT BULKS - IN AUSTRALIA

I had tried the Philips VisionPlus's as well, they helped but didn't hold up
too long for me.  Next try was the Sylvania SilverStars that seemed to be
about the same output as the Philips and held up, still going strong when I
traded the '99 in.  The '03 seems to have better light out of the box, the
third eye sure looks a little yellow and dim like my '99 did after changing
bulbs - but I think I'll do the SilverStars again when the time comes unless
some better option presents.

--

                               ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\