[ST] Not an ST question but...

Hey All,

I'm looking at buying a Bimota YB9 as a bit of a toy.

Definately keeping the ST, but all this talk of previous bikes has made me
really jealous. Man have some of you had some awesome fun with bikes over the
years! I've lusted after a Bimota for a long time and figure its time to have
one while I still can.

There is a YB9 I am looking at but the digital component of the instrument
cluster is not working. The current owner has tried all sorts of avenues to get
it sorted but to no avail due the Australian importer no longer being around
and the factory in Italy changing hands.

Apparently its a software problem with access to codes and then being able to
change the programing etc.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get this sorted?

Cheers,
Brett
Sydney.
(Not a midlife crisis, but making up for a misspent youth)