Re: [ST] Fuel fitting leak - not QD

I had leakage around the hose after my QD's were
replaced under recall.  In my case, it was definitely
happening around the hose, though the QD itself is
finicky and can leak if wiggled the wrong way.

I ended up putting a bit of paper between the clamp
and the hose to stop the leak until I could get to the
dealer, who replaced the clamp for free.

-Aron

--- Rupert Galea <rgalea@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<snip>
> I cleaned the area
> and watched it as I turned the ignition on and off
> and the pump ran to
> pressurize the system. This was the result
> http://www.rgalea.com/pics/fuel.jpg
<snip>