From: st-triumphnet.com-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: st-triumphnet.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 10 May 2005 08:28:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: ST-triumphnet.com Digest, Vol 2, Issue 22

Message: 11
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 08:50:39 -0400
From: Steve Lawler <slawler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ST] Art of M/C Memphis
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In a previous email, STeve Duncan stated:
> We haven't set a date yet for the run up there.  Dennis Dodd (former
> liSTer) lives in Memphis.  Just sometime this summer.  When are you
> planning on being around that area?  Maybe we can coordinate with your
> schedule?

Also as I travel I will be looking for oddly named places whether it is
a town, a store, a tavern, etc. Or even a place with an average name but
is a quirky sight to behold. My intended route already has me passing
through Nameless and Difficult, Tennessee.

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA