[ST] Moto GP Laguna Seca

I know plenty of you USA folk populate the list, so if you're planning on going to Laguna and want some accomodation I'd get booking.  I spent yesterday evening on the phone (not cheap from the UK) and struggled to find anywhere that either:

a. had rooms

or

b. had rooms and didnt require a huge wad of cash, my firstborn child and several weeks of bondage slavery to book one.

Everywhere I spoke to had a three night minimum for that weekend.