Re: [ST] Art of M/C Memphis

Most likely during the second week in July.

Since I'm at it............ Talimena Scenic Drive.

Also as I travel I will be looking for oddly named places whether it is a town, a store, a tavern, etc.>
--
Steve Lawler

Steve, that would be very good timing for my crew. We could meet ya in Memphis and I could accompany ya back across Arkansas and the Talimena Drive.

You really need to let me help ya with your route across Arkansas. I know all the good little roads that will just have you smiling all the way across. One of my favorite town names is along the way. Flippin, Arkansas. You will have to get pics of the "Flippin Police Department" and the "Flippin Baptist Chuch". Also along the way is Yellville or Blue Ball, Arkansas.

Get with me offlist and I will give you my prefered route across the state. You can even see a really cool cave :-)

eL Donut jinete en la tormenta

STeve Duncan
'00-Sprint-ST
'96-DR350S