[ST] Re: ST-triumphnet.com Digest, Vol 2, Issue 23

for Adrian - Laguna Seca rooms

>>> Serves me right for not getting off my fat *rse and sorting it three months ago when I got the spectator tickets. <<<

Wouldn't have helped,.... I'm from that area and you have just a week or two after the schedule comes out in the Fall to get rooms at the normal price. Due to my wife's illness, I didn't get mine this year until just after Christmas and had to settle for twice the normal rate in a little farm town up the road a few miles. And my motel was full less than a month later when my friend called.
You'll like the Pine Inn,... great location near the beach.

   Watch for a bright yellow RS with GIVI hard bags,... I'll by you a beer (a real one,... not a CoorMillWeiser).                                                                                                                   =;o)
                                                Have fun;          doggydoo