[ST] Re: names of places (was Art of M/C Memphis)

Our company used to have a branch office in Troy, MI.  It was on Big
Beaver Rd...  New employees always got a kick out of that.

Dan

>>> trumpst@xxxxxxxxxxx 05/11/05 4:06 AM >>>
>And then you have Blue Ball, PA as well....
>
>Dave Bardell
>Juniata Co PA

I pass a Dicks Dam Road every year just north of Cross Keys, PA.  And
laugh
every time.

There's a Useful, MO right on Hwy 50.  Just the next county over from
Bland,
MO.  Yup, it lives up to it's name.  Right off of MO100 is a
Frankenstein,
MO.  I once almost bought a t-shirt at Beaver Liquors in Avon, CO.  Yes
they
have their own shirts.  I believe there's a Big Bone Lick park
somewhere in
the east as well.  Then there's What Cheer, IA.  Arbor Day capital of
the
USA.  Ah yes, colourful places one and all.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen

www.packereng.com