From: "Mike Bostock" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 4:55 PM
Subject: Re: [ST] Re: ST-triumphnet.com Digest, Vol 2, Issue 29

In your message regarding Re: [ST] Re: ST-triumphnet.com Digest, Vol 2,
Issue 29 dated Thu, 12 May 2005 16:46:02 -0700, Neil Lindsey said that

<snipped>
>NL- If you take a few minutes to have a look at the Michelin site
however, I
>NL- think you'll agree that there seem to be some gross inconsistencies
in
>NL- the numbers that they quote.
>NL-
>NL- Honest, I didn't intend this to develop into a full-blown tire
thread,
>NL- but I don't recall any thread in recent history that focussed on
tire
>NL- pressure either. :-)

http://www.sprint-st.org/avon_tyres.html that Avon were kind enough to
"donate" to the site lists the pressures as 36/42 it would seem prudent
be somewhere near those figures.  However, when I had my first set of
Azarros fitted, the fitter put them at 32/36 and I rode them without
mishap until I got home and checked the pressures.

--
Mike Bostock
http://www.toothfairy.co.uk/

'99 Red ST