RE: [ST] Need Sprint list Wisdom regarding pricing.

Well, sort of. If it is indeed '02 or later plastic on an '01 or earlier bike. Your going to have have a hole, about 6 inches in diameter, on the left bodypanel, equal with the end of the crank, that will serve no purpose. It's going to look kinda odd. But it should be the same everywhere else. As far as I can remember.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
<<
Ok, so worst case, I'd have a little extra contour in my fairing. Not a crisis.