RE: [ST] Can't Complain

The mushroom type patches should do the job.  Although, if it lost air that quickly, it's probably like my Interstate adventure last year and it's an inch-long slash.  Fortunately that Azaro was nearing it's end anyway.

Jeremy Witt
Field Engineer
Corrugated Networking Services Inc.
Office: 603-703-0365 ext 265