RE: [ST] Throttlemeister vs Vista Cruise

>From: Nathan Maher
>The TM automatically disengages as you roll off
>the throttle in case of an emergency.

Did they change this? I was pretty sure you
had to turn the TM direction throttle open
to disengage. That's how the Wunderlich device
worked at least and I thought the TM I saw
in Calif worked like that as well. But if
they reversed the direction it changes a lot.

Still, like the VC, I wouldn't use it most
of the time because of the road situation.
It depends on where and how you ride of course...

Emile
www.piloot.com