RE: [ST] Throttlemeister vs Vista Cruise

Emile wrote:
"So on my T-max (to Rome in 2 days) and
on my Sprint I just use my throttlerocker. Second
favourite is the VC (you might need some install tips
if you go for that) and last the throttlemeister".

I have a throttlerocker already and I love it. I am
planning a long trip in September (five weeks, about
10K miles) and looking for a way to stabilize speed on
long straights in order to stretch by back and right
arm to avoid cramps. (the throttlerocker can't do
that).

I am a little wary of the way the throttlemeister
operates but it may just be lack of imagination on my
part. I understand better the Vista Cruise but, as
Nathan says, it's rather ugly. I've seen one on a ST
and the guy was happy with it.

As far as I understand, I could keep the VC for an
other bike while the throttlemeister is exclusive to
every single bike (or pretty much so), right ?

And, by the way, it's nice to have you back Emile.
How's the trip to Auvergne looking ?

Jean Doublet
Sprint ST 99
Guzzi CX100 Le Mans II 1980