[ST] Auvergne

Merci, Jean. Auvergne planning is a bit on pause now.
I'm focussing energy on my trip to Croatia in july.
Taking my girlfriend and the Sprint on the Autozug
from Dusseldorf to Salzburg, from there over the
Alps (Grossglockner pass :-)) to Croatia. Of what
I've seen on pics it is amazing there. But the nice
accomodations are already full or require a week
of stay in that period.

Next week we're going to the German Moesel region with
around 12 bikes for some nice riding and wine tasting :-).

As soon as Croatia is planned and Moesel behind me,
I'll focus on France. Thinking about a loop from
the central massif, to the French Alps and then
via the Vosges mountains back to the flatlands,
in a matter of 1 to 2 weeks. September should be
easy at least in terms of accomodation. If you got
tips (accomodation or roads), let me know.

Emile
www.piloot.com