Re: [ST] New ST

No Brainer..get the 05

At 06:24 AM 5/15/2005, you wrote:
Hey All,

After nearly 86,500kms it looks like my '99 ST is going to be written off.

So I am going to have a choice between a run out '04 or a new '05.

What should I pick?

I cannot find out what the capacities are of the panniers on the '05 model.
The Triumph website doesnt give it away and my local dealer has only just
taken delivery of their first '05 and its still in the crate with no accessories.
As many will know, the current panniers will fit a full face helmet in each
side and I can get two jackets or a helmet and jacket in the top box.

I hope Triumph have not reduced the luggage capacity.

Is anyone able to help me out with this?

Cheers,
Brett
Sydney