Re: [ST] Recommended tire pressures??

When I rode a Concours, cupping always came up because at the time Dunlops
predominated on Connies.  IMO, certain Dunlop types cup because of the way
they are designed.  Anyhow, I emailed Dunlop and got hold of a decent guy
who gave me the Dunlop party line which actually sounded pretty honest.  He
said, if you ride the bike, the tire will cup.  The only questions are how
soon and how bad.  Said it had to do with how motorcycles steer, tire design
and how you ride.   If you brake hard and late cupping seems to come soon.
If their are big trapezoid blocks in the tread design, it happens soon (my
observation, not the Dunlop guy).  I hated my stock BT057's so I didn't keep
them long enough to see any cupping and my MEZ4's haven't cupped yet.
Rod