[ST] Raffle for a VFR

I'm posting this for the Hawk GT list. We're having our annual Non Coastal Hawk Rally (NCHR) this weekend in SW Wisconsin. Traditionally, we raffle off a Hawk GT but this year we're doing a VFR. If you want to take part here are the details. The money/Paypal must be in by Wednesday morning.

George

How would you like to own a 94 VFR750 for $20? Yep Twenty. That's the cost of one of 200 Raffle tickets being sold for the 6th annual Hawk
List Raffle Bike.

Here's a chance at a very nice, and lightly modded Clean title VFR750. Arguably the 94 to 97 years are the best looking VFR, and this one is
nicely set up with:
1) Two Brothers left Exit Exhaust system
2) CF rear tail section
3) CF front fender
4) Corbin Seat
5) 900RR shock in the rear
6) Racetech up front
7) Stainless steel brake lines
8) CF accent pieces
9) K&N jet kit

Here's a link to the raffle page:
http://nchr.hawknation.com

And if you don't win the VFR, there is a OH SO Pretty <rolling eyes> 2003 XR50 wearing Bovine dressing, a M4 Exhaust system, and a Wilburs Shock. I personally will offer a $300 cash replacement for any of these prizes, cause I'll happily take any of these home for $300 (Richard).

Out of the spirit of fun and making somebody's Rally experience COMPLETELY awesome: We, the hawk listers, take it upon ourselves at our
own costs to come up with a bike and prizes that total OUR COSTS as close to the $4000 in Ticket prices as possible. I'm not making a dime
out of this, and yes I paid for my ticket too :) The raffle drawing is to be held in public at this year's Non Costal Hawk Rally (NCHR) on May
21st. Less than Two weeks away! Details are on the web page.
Paypal is preferred as method of payment. Payments must be received by Wednesday May 18th AM, because we are hitting the road then. Paypal to the guy holding the money and the XR50, Jay Vocaire. Instructions are at the bottom of the 2005 Raffle Bike Page, after the pictures of the VFR. MAKE SURE to include a Phone number in the paypal payment so we can call you right as your name is drawn! Otherwise we'll have to track you down via Email.

Please feel free to E-mail me any Questions: Richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(I'm the guy with the VFR in his garage right now)

Thanks from the Hawk List,
Richard Schnorenberg