[ST] Re: ST-triumphnet.com Digest, Vol 2, Issue 39

I don't think there was ever an ST in the Aston Green, Kevin. Congrats on getting the bike back, I was at Performance today, and Derek said they "really took a bath" on the repairs, says Triumph only covered 9 hours of labor. Glad you're riding again!

Denis Liakos

Did Triumph do the 2003 ST in BRG or Aston Green ?  Assuming the latter,
how different are the 2 colors - is it just a name change or are they
different colors.  I have a BRG 2002 ST and I have a line on some 2003
panels that the seller tells me are BRG but I don't think Triumph did
BRG for the ST in 2003.

Cheers,

Kevin