RE: [ST] Re: ST-triumphnet.com Digest, Vol 2, Issue 39

On Mon, 2005-05-16 at 15:11 -0500, Dan Wetherington wrote:
>> I'm pretty sure that they switched to Aston Green in 02 or 03 when
they switched from Sapphire blue to Caspian Blue...  Can't find
anything to support me, but what else is new.  I'll try to do some
digging.  If anyone has the "official" triumph brochure it should say
what the green is.  Too bad I didn't pick one up when I got the bike.
<<

Neil wrote:
>OK, so it appears that the '02 was available in BRG, but the '03 (I
think) was Aston Green or Caspian Blue.<

Ta Daaa.
>From my '03 Brochure:
Colo(u)rs
Aston Green