[ST] for ? in Healdsburg and ? in Ferndale....

Next weekend I'm heading up the coast from So. Calif. to British Columbia with my raingear, via Port Angeles, Victoria and Nanaimo. The route will take me through both Healdsburg and Ferndale where two of our long time listers reside. If I were able to obtain names and phone numbers, I would try my damnedest to buy both of these gentlemen a fine Lost Coast ale! Capt Doggydoo - - - o&\o