From: Masiak, Richard
Subject: RE: [ST] Can't Complain

WOW!  I didn't believe it, but here's what's off their website:

<QUOTE>
Q. How does the Road Hazard warranty work?

A. Cooper-Avon's Road Hazard Warranty applies to Azaro tyres purchased in
the UK, Republic of Ireland and North America. The warranty provides a free
replacement tyre if a recently-purchased Azaro is punctured or accidentally
damaged during its early life. Terms and conditions apply. For further
details, ask for a leaflet by calling 01225 357659 in the UK or toll free
1-800-624-7470 in the USA.
<END QUOTE>