Re: [ST] Front wheels/brakes

Strangly enough, I'm using a set of Daytona(955i & T595) wheels as spare for my Sprint ST, and they fit fine. With rotors.

Really? What model years? I tried swapping the rims between my '99 ST and '02 speed triple. The rear rim swapped straight over but the fronts weren't compatible. The front brake rotors were different too.

Or did you find that they nearly matched and just shimmed up the difference with dead bugs? ;O)

Howlin'