Re: [ST] new helmets

My Shoei is a vast improvement on my last one, The shape means there is less
wind noise. The visor has a fog shield on it and this winter i didnt have
any of the usual problems.
 However when im travelling above 70mph, the noise is such i find it hard to
accept autocoms predictions that everything works. Coming back from
Inverness recently i had ear plugs in with the ear bud speakers linked to an
iPod rather uncomfortably against them. Once i was in the 80's i wasnt
getting any volume above the roar
 on the other hand, going home yesterday, i dropped my head down as i
accelerated and as my chest lent on the tank the volume button was pressed,
so as i opened up the volume came up in a manner that could not be planned.
Put a grin on my face, especially as i passed by a bull in a field of cows
with that loving feeling....