RE: [ST] Helmets in panniers(was: New ST)

>>> DEW@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 05/17/05 9:12 AM >>>
Emile,
Will the SWMOtech rack work with the factory panniers?  That's the
problem I've had in finding a suitable setup for a topbox.  Givi
doesn't
make a rack, and the only option I've found is the Triumph rack
(looking
for one secondhand at the moment).  How does the Motech rack connect
the bike?  If you have any pictures of the mounting points I'd
appreciate it...

Dan

To answer my own question, it looks like it bolts up to the same spot
as the grab rail.  And it is listed on TwistedThrottle's site:
http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/productview/246/176/

And its available in both silver and black...

Dan

www.packereng.com