[ST] Re: ST-triumphnet.com Digest, Vol 2, Issue 43

Well, I typed "Ultra Black" into Google, and wound up at a rather bizarre porn site, so any other information on the actual product would be helpful, Richard...

Thanks

Denis Liakos
Sunday's oil and filter change resulted in a slow drip from the drain plug.
I've replaced the aluminum crush washer with a softer copper one, but I
still have this minor slow drip. I may have been over zealous in tightening
the plug, and was hoping someone might have a suggestion for remyding this.

Thanks

Denis Liakos

"

Ultra-Black