RE: [ST] Colours/Colors

I added Lucifer Orange to the 2000RS

Steve Lawler

I'm putting together something for the web site. Can someone fill in the

blanks and/or correct what I have so far?

Colors By Year

1999
ST: Jet Black, Tornado Red
RS: N/A

2000
ST: Jet Black, Sapphire Blue, Tornado Red
RS: Lucifer Orange,

2001
ST: British Racing Green, Sapphire Blue, Tornado Red
RS: Jet Black, Lucifer Orange, Racing Yellow

2002
ST: British Racing Green, Sapphire Blue, Tornado Red
RS: Acidic Yellow, Jet Black

2003
ST: Aluminum Silver, Aston Green, Caspian Blue
RS: Caspian Blue, Jet Black

2004
ST: Aluminum Silver, Aston Green, Caspian Blue
RS: ?

2005
ST: Aluminum Silver, Caspian Blue
RS: N/A

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"A little government and a little luck are necessary in life, but only a

fool trusts either of them."
             -- P. J. O'Rourke