Re: [ST] Helmets in panniers(was: New ST)

while im not interested in having multiple hemets in the most expensive
panniers either, is it generally accepted that the SW Motech is the best
rack?
 retail prices:
*SW-Motech*
Top Rack £81.99, Givi Adapter plate £42.99
Pannier rack £145.99, Givi adapters £13.99