Re: [ST] new helmets

where is the best 'grip' in a helmet? My last shoei had a grip to the head
almost above the ear but at the end of a run id have a bad headache. When i
tried my latest helmet Shoei XR 900 XI it was more on the temple and i
suffer less after a long run.
sunglasses fit better with this one but headphones are uncomfortable. Less
noise until over 75 mph.
its been a long time since i used the double d strap tightener, sticking
with the seatbelt fastener style that shoei have. Dont really understand the
reason for the double d option.