RE: [ST] new helmets

On Wed, 18 May 2005, Bob Floyd wrote:

-Another thought. I just looked at my latest issue of Motorcyclist last night
-and they have an extensive article on helmets. There is some very
-enlightening information dealing with not just the ability of the lids to
-withstand a hit, but (in their opinion, and mine FWTW) the more important
-factor, how many G's your head/brain has to absorb.

Yep, it's an interesting read but apparently it's all been done
before.  Here's Snell's open letter in response to the article:
	http://www.smf.org/response.html

And I'd sure like to lay hands/eyes on a Scorpion to test for fit before I
plunk down for the Corsair which fits like a glove, er, helmet.  I saw someone
post a mail order source either on this list or the HSTA list with some good
pricing and cust svc but can not seem to find it - anyone know where that was?

--

                               ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\