Re: [ST] Announcing Myself To List

Chris:

Congrats on the excellent choice of rides

I installed a Wolf can on my 00ST about 30K mi ago and I still love it, The price of the Wolf was quite good as well. I think it was around $220 w/shipping and everything. I have seen/heard the 2 brothers cans also. I little more expensive but very very nice. There are others I have not mentioned. It is really a VERY good thing to let out some of that sweet sweet tripple music.

I have used the Corbin sattle on my bike as a loaner but when I had one made I went with the Rich's Custom Uhpholstery and it was the best 600 I have ever spent on the bike-the gel and leather really make a difference after the first 8-10 hours in a day.I found it more user friendly than the Corbin by a significant margin. There may be a local upholstery shop somewhere around you that does bike seats and has a decent rep. w/other local riders. I would ask around locally and see what turns up.

As for tires. I do some spirited backroad twisties-no track days-LOTS of road trips and touring. The Michillin Mac 100 has been an excellent combination of performance and longevity for me.

I also have the Gen-Mar bar risers but no elec grips. I do know that some ppl have had to change throttle cable for the risers, I did not have to on the 00. Thats another excellent mod I would not want to go without.

Welcome to the list!

Tony Burke

00 ST