Re: [ST] My latest Adventure...........

I was ready to congratulate you for being one tough bastard for riding the DR350 that distance. I rode one in Hawaii, and the little bit of freeway that we had to do to get to the good stuff had me wishing for a lot more ponies.

Then I see in the pictures that you rode your ST. Pussy. :-)

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA -

Funny, I heard that same comment several times last weekend  :--)

Anyone wanna buy a very nice DR350s ??? I need to get a KLR650 at the very least now.

eL Donut
jinete en la tormenta

STeve Duncan
'00-Sprint-ST