RE: [ST] 99 sprint st chain adjusting question

Ever try ordering a beer and got the "invisible man" treatment from the bartender ? My last couple of questions to this list didn't get any response, must be my aftershave.........

Maybe I forgot to introduce myself - sorry. I'm a new convert to Triumph, after years of charging around on jap and german stuff. So far I'm pretty impressed.

Seriously though, I'd like to know how to get the chain adj done with the bike on the side stand , if its possible, as my RS doesn't have a centre stand.

thanks

Marc
Cape Town, South Africa