Re: [ST] GenMar risers - on an RS

Barry,
I have GenMars on my ST but there are days when I like the stock and days
when I appreciate the extra height.  I put an LSL bar kit on my son's RS to
give him a bit more leverage while he is learning to ride, but after I rode
with them I really liked the feel.  The longer I'm out on the road the
better they feel too.  When he thinks it's time to put the short bars back
on, I think they will find their way onto my ST.
Rod