RE: [ST] 99 sprint st chain adjusting question

Do you need to stabilize it by tying to eyelets in the floor/ wall ?

-----Original Message-----
From: st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Al
Garvin
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2005 3:52 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] 99 sprint st chain adjusting question

Marc,
     I have an ST that has a center stand, but when I have it up on my
lift and want to raise the back wheel off the ground, I use a scissors
jack for a honda civic that I found in a wrecking yard and screwed it to
a wood base and made a wooden top for it and it works great. I can take
a pic of it if you want.
Al Garvin
San Martin, Cal.