[ST] RS] chain adjustment

Marc:
I'll bet you did whatever you had to do with the best means available. I can tell you from years of experience that it MUCH easier to adjust the chain when on a stand......but you know that.
On a serious note, why not buy a centre stand for the RS? Be careful when making a purchase of a used/salvaged stand as the RS does not take the same centre stand as the ST. A friend of mine did not check to see if the parts were interchangeable on his '01 RS and was stuck with a centre stand he could not use. Things might have changed on later models, so I'd double check.
All the best,
HSS